Friday, June 24, 2011

Poem From a Fellow Kriyaban

Over the past couple of years, I have become ever-more deeply committed to my meditation practice and have built a very strong spiritual community along the way. I have met many friends---old and new. How could you meet an "old" friend? Well, you know how when you meet someone and they just seem so familiar ...like you've known them before? It's like that. 

Recently, one of my "old" (new) friends wrote me a poem and I just can't help but share it because of the depth of spirit I sense in his writing. This is a true example of writing from one's soul, from the heart. I feel so blessed to be the recipient of this lovely piece. Thank you, Bobby.

My dear sister, Ruthie.

As you fly into the skies of your new adventure, may you soar like a hang glider.  Joyfully riding the thermals of grace and intuition, higher and higher into the skies of bliss.

I pray for your strength: To bring you through all you will face.

Your intuition: To guide you to what you came into this world to do.

Your creativity: To blossom and spread flowers of joy wherever you go. May you leave spiritual footprints along the path of everyone you meet.

Your spiritual electricity to shine a million suns.

Your spiritual steel to be forged into a mighty sword. May it break the bonds of those locked in darkness so that they may come into the light.

With love in God & Guru,
Bobby

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Iwrote that? That was amazing to read. I guess thats's what happens when I pray, meditate write from the heart without regard to fear that someone won't like it.I just wrote it to touch the heart of someone very dear to me , a sister along the path

    ReplyDelete